Environmental impact assessment aims at determining and presenting the environmental impacts of a project (positive and negative) and identifying their form, realistic mitigation measures for the negative aspects while maximizing on the positive ones.
EIA involves identification of those parameters that impact on the environment, predictions of the likely change on the environment, evaluation of the impacts, proposal of mitigation measures, and generation of baseline data for monitoring and evaluation and underscoring environmental issues for guiding policy formulation.
- Lr. No. 209/10993- godowns and production hall
- Lr. No. 3734/369- 8 townhouses development
- Lr. No. 209/13230 apartments
- Lr. No. 2/242 – 32 apartments
- Lr. No. 336/26- 60 godowns
- Lr. No. 8469/3- St Francis hospital new wing